Terms of Trade
Guest terms and Conditions of Trade
- Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment will be made by credit card or cash. A credit card must be given for security purposes also.
- A deposit of 50% of our total fee is required to confirm your booking. If less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival, the total fee (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking.
- The balance of payment will be charged to the same credit card that was used to pay the deposit (unless we are informed otherwise), 7 days prior to your arrival.
- You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
- Use of American Express incurs a surcharge of 3.3%. There is no surcharge for Mastercard or Visa credit cards.
- If you cancel or reschedule your booking less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay, your deposit is not refundable if, after making all reasonable efforts to do so, we are unable to obtain an alternative booking of equal value.
- Once full payment is made, no refunds will be given.
- The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
- All properties are non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest’s stay without refund if we become aware of guest’s or friend’s of guests smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
- For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu, and between 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat.
- All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
- Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
- The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
- Check In is from 2.00pm, with Check Out by 10.00am.
- You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, garden or contents will be charged for using the credit card provided for payment or Invoiced to your accommodation provider .
- It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. All associated costs will be charged f this occurs.
- Standard cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard cleaning.
- (Applicable to stays of more than one month). Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use (more than a 30% increase compared to similar periods) of any of these utilities may be charged for using the credit card provided for payment (or left for security). If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
Check In and Check Out
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges